Encouraging children to live healthy lifestyles and adopt safe practices is embedded in our school ethos and teaching.
Policies are in place to ensure that there is a consistent approach to practices throughout the school. Click here to see our Information & Policies page. If the policy you require is not listed, please contact the school office team who will be happy to help.
Adults have a tremendous impact on young children and with this in mind adults at Talbot Primary School:
• are good role models for children
• enjoy their work and working with children
• are conscientious and hard-working
• recognise and value strengths in each other and use these to benefit everyone
• work within the agreed policies of the school
• promote a happy, caring and safe school
• encourage children to think for themselves, ask questions and find answers
• challenge and support children in their learning.
E-Safety - to visit our E-Safety Zone, please click here.