We are very pleased with the report as it recognises the hard work of everybody associated with our school. The report recognises the impact of improvements and praises, amongst many aspects, the commitment of our staff and children in ensuring that our school is a safe and welcoming environment where our children learn well. The report also recognises the fantastic support we have from parents. Thank you again for this continued support. These are just a few of the comments from the inspection conducted in February 2017:
• ‘The school provides a safe and welcoming environment. Pupils enjoy coming to school….[they] gain a broad and balanced education.’
• ‘Pupils have very good attitudes to learning….[they] are polite and friendly.’
• ‘Leaders have [their] finger on the pulse of what is happening in school and so attainment levels have remained high over time.’
• ‘Staff know pupils extremely well and work well in supporting them and their families.’
• ‘....parents praised the ‘fantastic ethos’ and feel the ‘renewed levels of energy.’
• ‘Governors are passionate and determined to see the school further improve and provide effective challenge.’
Please click here to read the report in full.