Contract: Full-time, permanent contract, to start as soon as possible
Scale: B1, £16,491 to £17,772 per annum
Closing date for applications: 28th February 2018
Our ideal candidate will be:
- a hard working and reliable individual who will play a key part in maintaining and improving our school environment
- able to maintain high standards of cleanliness within the school and carry out basic building maintenance work
- able to work flexibly under the direction of the Headteacher and Business Manager
- able to organise and prioritise work effectively
- willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school and in developing relationships with the local community
Knowledge and experience of health and safety procedures are essential. Some practical skills and experience are required, however, further training will be available.
The post is full-time, 37 hours a week, to be worked on a split shift basis. A house on the school site will be available to the successful candidate under a Service Occupancy Agreement. The post is permanent, subject to the satisfactory completion of a six-month probationary period.
Talbot Primary is a successful and popular primary school in North East Leeds with a friendly and supportive staff team. We are committed to providing the highest standards of learning and are very proud of our achievements: please visit our website www.talbot.leeds.sch.uk for more information.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Wednesday 28th February 2018. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 13th March 2018. Completed applications should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Recruitment, Talbot Primary School, East Moor Road, Leeds, LS8 1AF.
We promote diversity and we want a work force that represents the population of Leeds. Applications are welcome from all irrespective of sex, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age or disability.
Talbot Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check as part of our safer recruitment procedures.